Covid-19 update – potential contingency plans for the MCA final

Dear All,

With the government reported to be likely to take action next week regarding social distancing and larger events, we wanted to let you know that, for now, the final is still taking place on April 4th but we are in talks with the Bloomsbury about contingency plans. If the show cannot take place on April 4th then it will be rescheduled to later in the year.

If a replacement date is arranged we will be in contact with all of our acts and of course our ticket-holders to let you know about the new date.

We have deliberately shut down sales earlier than usual for our semi-finals at the Phoenix in order to keep audience numbers lower and provide more space and comfort for our audiences and artists. We are hopeful that we will still be able to have semi-final 2 on March 21st but will of course let you know if this is not possible.

Thanks for your understanding, multiple elbow and knee bumps and we will definitely get to complete our 2020 competition, even if it means it happens a bit later in the year! Stay safe everyone!

Lots of MCA love,

Ed, Tamara, Dave and Charlie

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s